Wednesday 19th, June
For your safety and success please read the following carefully:
1. This plan is suitable for people of 13 years of age and over only. Parental/Guardian authorisation is required for people 17 years of age and under.
2. Please read and implement the safety notices in the Success Guide (inside cover) fully and carefully.
3. Before undertaking our exercise plan, food plan or supplements you should get clearance from your G.P. (Physician)
4. If you feel unwell or uncomfortable with any part of this plan you will stop immediately and
consult for advice.
5. System 10 is based on traditional exercise forms. If you are substituting alternative forms of
exercise/activity such as Hypoxi or Vibro plate training, you will make sure to read the official
System 10 substitution guidelines available at www.system10.eu.
6. System 10 is based on natural foods and regular vitamins and minerals and does not incorporate liquid meal replacements or weight loss pills.
7. This is not a medical diagnostic plan or does not replace medical diagnosis or treatment in any
8. The very nature of changing foods, exercise and lifestyle could initially result in some aches, pains, low energy, stomach upset and discomfort for a few days.
9. If you are on medications, you should review them regularly with your doctor as due to the power of this plan and its ability to naturally improve your body, you may need to reduce or
10. You agree that neither System 10, its agents, distributors, mentors, trainers, promoters or consultants are responsible in any way, shape or form for any illness or injury you suffer as a result of this plan.
Exercise safety and effectiveness
1. Do not proceed with the plan unless you fully understand the concept of ‘exercise pressure’ to
make your exercise safe and effective. See page 7/8 of our Success Guide.
2. Exercise overexertion signs could be extreme breathlessness, profuse sweating, headaches,
chest pains, light-headedness and dizziness. If you get any of these slow down or stop
immediately and consult for advice.
Food Plans / Detox days / Recommended Supplements
1. If you suffer from Anaphylactic Shock Reaction (severe shock) to any foods at all then this plan
is not suitable for you
2. If you are allergic to any foods on our food plans please replace them with a suitable alternative.
3. Please check all supplement labels to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients in them.
4. Due to this plans ability to naturally improve blood sugar control, diabetics should only
undertake this plan under the supervision of their G.P and with rigorous blood sugar
monitoring. You may need to reduce or adjust your medication.
5. Vegetable or fruit detox days are not suitable if you are diabetic, epileptic, have a heart muscle problem or are on blood thinners.
6. If you are in an inflammatory stage of Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Disease or any other digestive
disorder/disease do not start this plan until the inflammation has settled down.